Tuesday, July 06, 2004

My baby blog is born

What's up everyone:

Welcome to my blog. My name is Vladimir. I just created this blog tonight and I'm exhausted and excited that it's up.

Me: Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY (USA). First generation Haitian-American. More about my family later. I got good ones.

This blog will consist mainly of my day-to-day routine (like most blogs), and some more creative posts of my writing samples and rants about current events, my job, a pimple on my ass (hasn't happened yet btw), whatever!

So stay tuned. Eventually, when I figure this blog site out, I'll get more digital photos up. All I was able to post was this picture of in Kindergarten. I think I was 6 years-old.

Which brings me to my first rant:
It was really damned sneaky of this blogger site to get me to sign up for this picasso thing in order to post photos...as opposed to just allowing users to upload photos directly from their folders to their blogs...hmmm...tricksters.

You best believe I aint paying a fee to post pictures to my own blog no matter how sweetly they try to package it. I don't mind doing the extra work in Photoshop. I aint the one for your trickery...ya hear?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean no pimples? One of yo' stank ho trades told me you had all sorts of skin eruptions on your loathsome spotty behind!