Friday, July 16, 2004

My Friday Off

Today was a productive day. First of all, any day off where I don't have to sit behind a desk and stare at databases is what I consider productive.
I popped a squat over at Flying Saucer Cafe and wrote for a good 3 hours. The music nice this time and conducive to writing.

Afterwords, I went home and took a three-hour nap, which was much deserved. Somehow naps at my work cubicle are frowned upon.  How very uncivil.

Now I'm here at my good friend Francisco's apartment in the Upper West Side, and my other good friend Steve, who's visiting from Philadelphia. They're both very cool people and we're getting ready to order in from Saigon Grill. Some more friends are on their way, Olga and Roberto to join us.

Anywho, they're on their way up so I'm going to make this entry short so as to not be anti-social.
But before I sign off, check out Francisco's web site @ http://www.ferenczi.net and purchase his stuff. He's a brilliant Brazilian artist.

Until Later....

No comments: