Friday, July 16, 2004

Uhhhghh....Mess!


Ok, that day I was definitely going through something (probably got a hefty cell phone bill or something)  and just mumbling shit in front of my then fairly descent, now antiquated, Sharp Mini-DV camera. How do those things get obsolete so quickly?
 
Currently, I've got my eye on getting either a Canon Elura 50 Mini-DV Camcorder (about $900) or the coveted Canon GL-2 Mini DV 3 CCD Camcorder--it's a beautiful machine at a mere $3,000.  And then I'll need 24-hr access to a Final Cut Pro or Avid editing suite (at no cost to me of course).   B & H Photo is a great online resource for all these self-contained digital video empire systems.  Oh, and someone will have to see to it that my rent and daily expenses are in order while my days are free to write and create.  
 
By the way, I am now accepting monetary and/or DV camera donations to record documentary footage.  We can do this through Paypal and all I can promise in return are executive producer and contributor credits upon its completion.  Philanthropers, can we talk?

No comments: